moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

In particular, ‘reply only to sender’ actually causes groups.io to attempt to send both to the sender and to the group, and then bounces the email it sends to the group; whereas ‘reply to sender’ actually sends only to the sender. So maybe these designations should be reversed.

On Nov 1, 2018, at 8:12 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Bruce, I take that back. I just tried your suggestion (using "reply to sender" instead of "reply only to sender") and it works fine via email.
I will revert to questioning the wording of the new scheme once I test all the possibilities (and will post my comments about that in this thread), because I think the current wording is very misleading.
Thanks for your suggestion.