moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

Bruce, I take that back. I just tried your suggestion (using "reply to sender" instead of "reply only to sender") and it works fine via email.
I will revert to questioning the wording of the new scheme once I test all the possibilities (and will post my comments about that in this thread), because I think the current wording is very misleading.
Thanks for your suggestion.