moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 12:23 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Oops, no it’s not. Notification was delayed, but it’s the same problem as I had originally with this: an attempted reply via email bounced, with message that replies had to be only to sender. This was the original problem I had with this in my group, and which caused me to give up on using reply-to-sender hashtags. I can send you the details offlist after I run another test.
A hashtag with "reply only to sender" set is supposed to bounce stuff that is sent to the group. That is by design. Try a "reply to sender" hashtag instead. Ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/18853

Bruce