moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

Oops, no it’s not. Notification was delayed, but it’s the same problem as I had originally with this: an attempted reply via email bounced, with message that replies had to be only to sender. This was the original problem I had with this in my group, and which caused me to give up on using reply-to-sender hashtags. I can send you the details offlist after I run another test.

On Oct 31, 2018, at 8:10 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

It's working! :-)