moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

Yay! Thanks Mark, I’ll check it out in my test group.

On Oct 31, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 8:09 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I'm finally getting to looking at this. I have not yet tested it, but my biggest and most immediate question is whether the hashtag would override the group setting that disables other reply options. My group is set to "reply to group" and has disabled other reply options, but I would like a hashtag to be able to set a topic to "reply to sender" and override that. My guess is this is not possible. Right?

Hashtags will override group settings, so you should be able to do this.