moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 04:15 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please let me know if you see any bugs or have suggestions for improvements.
Mark,

I'm finally getting to looking at this. I have not yet tested it, but my biggest and most immediate question is whether the hashtag would override the group setting that disables other reply options. My group is set to "reply to group" and has disabled other reply options, but I would like a hashtag to be able to set a topic to "reply to sender" and override that. My guess is this is not possible. Right?