moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Michael Pavan

On Oct 27, 2018, at 10:47 AM, Tom Vail <@tomvail> wrote:

While the idea of including the "By" on the calendar is likely a good idea for some, maybe most, it is a very bad idea in our application. We have a single person doing most of the calendar entries, but they are not the one responsible for the event. Linking to their name will only cause confusion among the troops!
“By:” is the person who entered the Event in the Calendar

“Organizer:” is where you put contact information to find out more about the Event

Perhaps you should be suggesting that:
“By:” be changed to: “Calendar entry made by:”
and
“Organizer:” be changed to: “For more Event information:”