moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Tom Vail

Hi Mark,

While the idea of including the "By" on the calendar is likely a good idea for some, maybe most, it is a very bad idea in our application.  We have a single person doing most of the calendar entries, but they are not the one responsible for the event.  Linking to their name will only cause confusion among the troops!

I would like to suggest that this be an option on the Event build page and default to "Do not show By Name."

With that said, having the ability to supply another member in the "By Name" field would be helpful for us and accomplish what I believe you were trying to do originally.

Thanks for all you do.

Peace,
Tom