moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Dave Sergeant

On 26 Oct 2018 at 21:12, Mark Fletcher wrote:

NEW: When viewing an event, show the person who created the event. -
NEW: Added event organizer information to event reminder emails.
Is the event organiser a new piece of information we input when we
create an event, or is it just the person who created the event - ie
are these the same person?

I have created events on our group (in that I added them to groups.io)
but I am certainly not the 'organiser' of those events and hardly want
this to be stated in the reminder emails. In our case there is no
organiser, the events (on-air amateur radio gatherings) just happen and
who ever is around joins in.

Dave

http://davesergeant.com