moderated Re: Wish List

Barb M

Agree with Bob. We did the same thing - it seemed logical to have just one group and branch off from there, but it really created more problems for us. It was far easier to just have a totally separate group - that way we could have Settings for the Board (like your external contractor messages) without regard to the "Main Group." One thing I am glad I thought of, though: I named the Board group starting with the word "Board." So instead of being e.g. HOA Board, it's "Board HOA." Starting it with "Board" helped immensely for the Board members to not accidentally send to the main group when they were aiming at Board communication!

Of course, "one size doesn't fit all" which is why Groups is so flexible. You may just have to try out a couple of things to see what works best for your particular group!

Barb