moderated Re: Database Options

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:30 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi All,

I've changed the button to 'Edit Table Properties'. I'm not sure that moving the buttons to the top of the page would help. But I'm not crazy happy with that entire page as is, so I'm open to ideas.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 7:34 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I agree. Or "edit table layout." Something along those lines.

You might consider arranging the buttons in 3 rows, keeping all like functions in the same row.

Table  > Edit, Export, Delete
Row    > View/Edit, Add, Import, Delete
Column > ID, Col1, Col2,

--