moderated Re: Database Options

Not crazy about "table properties," since that seems to refer to things *about* the table rather than to the table design. When I hear "properties," I think of things like size, visibility/accessibility, number of rows and columns, that sort of thing. I think you really mean to refer here to the design of the table rather than to its "properties." But nobody is going to sue you for using that word. ;)