moderated Database Options

Pamela Tatt

Would it be possible to change the options for Add Row to be moved to the top (beginning) of the Databases?

Many of our members are confused by the 'Edit Table' option thinking that is what they click on to add their record.

We have just transferred from Y!G and I have found out that the setting for Editing a Database being restricted to Owners/Moderators only has not transferred and is defaulted to 'Members'.  Suddenly all of the headings in the table are being changed due to members clicking Edit Table rather than Add Row.  They are older people and not always computer savvy so moving the Add Row button to the beginning of the table would be so much easier for them.

Thanks for your consideration,
Pamela