moderated Re: Upload Progress Bar

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 7:52 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I would also like to see this.  While doing some testing yesterday, I was uploading some really big files, 270-500 MB.  During the upload, all I saw was a box in my browser saying "Sending request to groupname".  Having a connection that's not the best in the world, I kept wondering if the files were actually being uploaded or if the connection was even good.  I eventually hovered on my Network Activity icon on my task bar and could see that they were doing something, albeit slowly.

At least with Chrome, I believe that a status is displayed at the bottom of the window showing how much has been uploaded so far.