moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Ro,

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 11:07 AM Ro <recarlton@...> wrote:
This really annoys me.  I dont WANT my group settings over ridden!  Why, every time there is a change, do we have to fight and discuss endlessly for there to be a group setting to control this stuff, and allow those group owners who dont want it, to be able to shut it off.   Instead there is endless discussion and back an forth every single time.   Please install a control for owners,,, over ride group member sending emails from the profile or private.

The reply-to overrides are only available to people who can otherwise edit a topic and/or edit the settings for a hashtag, ie. owners and moderators.