moderated Re: Photo search and clean up of the photos pages

Toby,

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 10:05 AM Toby Kraft <toby@...> wrote:
I'd like to point out that the partial word matching only works on "words" separated by spaces or non-alpha characters in the file name.  It does not do a search for a string of characters anywhere in the filename.  To me, this is less than ideal.  Say you have photos named "ThisPartyxxx", "ThatPartyxxx", "OtherPartyxxx".  A search for "Party" will not find anything.

I didn't respond to this earlier, but photo filename search does indeed match on strings of characters within the filename.