moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 6:57 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- I have two questions, both of which relate to how these overrides will interact with group emails.

1) Is there a way to override the reply-to setting for a topic during topic creation? If not, the footer links for those receiving Individual Emails will not comply with the override.

Right now the only way to override on topic creation is through the use of a hashtag.

2) Are subsequent email replies that don't comply with the override put on moderation, rejected, or ????  If something isn't done along those lines then it seems to me that the override isn't really accomplishing its objective.

If you think about it, the Reply To setting is really only a suggestion, except in the case of Reply Only To Sender, which isn't an option at the group level. If a topic is set to Reply Only To Sender, then we actively block messages back to the group.