moderated Re: Starting separate thread on new "email" feature

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 07:39 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
And that's generally an option on most forums with regard to private messaging,
Right. And some, as you know (even the god-awful Facebook!), provide even more granular controls (e.g., which types of individuals are allowed to PM you, etc.).