moderated Re: add mod choices "reply and lock topic" or "reply and moderate topic" #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 01:53 AM, Michael Pavan wrote:
Better yet either:
-allow Moderators to not be subject to the lock or moderation;
Which is what I said at the outset, and still think is the best idea.  Group Owners or Moderators should not be subject to any of the strictures that can be put on topics since they, themselves, are the ones putting them on.

I have, way more than once, locked a topic immediately prior to adding my reply.  I could see doing the same thing with putting a topic on moderated status and then posting my reply as a moderator/owner.