moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- I have two questions, both of which relate to how these overrides will interact with group emails.

1) Is there a way to override the reply-to setting for a topic during topic creation? If not, the footer links for those receiving Individual Emails will not comply with the override.
2) Are subsequent email replies that don't comply with the override put on moderation, rejected, or ????  If something isn't done along those lines then it seems to me that the override isn't really accomplishing its objective.

Thanks,
Bruce