locked Re: Issues with thread renaming

Linda

Hi Mark, you asked:
"One question: if I change the subject of a thread, should we change the subject of any message we receive to the thread after that before we send it to the group? Say I start a thread with a message containing 'Subject A'. I then change the subject on the website using the Edit Subject feature to 'Subject B'. Someone replies to the already sent out existing message, which contains 'Subject A'. Before we send the new message back to the group, should we change the subject to 'Subject B'? I'm thinking yes. Thoughts?"

I like it.  Will it work after an archived subject is 'edited', as when the change is a correction of a typo or spelling, for instance?

Thanks,
Linda