moderated Re: Starting separate thread on new "email" feature

p.s. As a slight enhancement, it might make the most sense to always allow moderators to email group members, even if the directory is not visible to non-mods, and even (in case this is eventually implemented) if the individual has opted out of emails. It can be more convenient than using the "send message" feature.