moderated Re: Starting separate thread on new "email" feature

Mark,

Thank you. That's great.

Would you also consider allowing individual members (in a group with directory viewable by subscribers) to opt out of the email feature, in case they prefer not to be contacted but don't want to make their profile invisible? I think that would be more complicated to implement, since it would require a new subscription setting, and it is not as urgent as the other issue. But I think it would be highly desirable to allow users to control whether or not they can be contacted offlist.