moderated Re: Suggestion: Ability to send PM from a member's profile page #suggestion

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 06:43 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
If I understand correctly, other group subscribers (and the Public) cannot see a profile unless this setting is changed, whether the Directory is enabled or not.
I think that's correct, but it does nothing to solve the problem of groups that want to prohibit (or minimize, because you can't completely prohibit) offlist conversation, since it's under the individual members' (rather than the moderator's) control. I would go with tying the PM function to accessibility of the directory.