moderated Re: Request for more functional move/split #suggestion

KWKloeber

On the topic here, I no longer use the split feature, having decided that its pitfalls overcome its advantages. This is because people still respond via email to the old-named email conversation thread and then I have to merge, and merge again, etc. I decided long ago that it wasn't worth it, and I no longer split or even rename threads. Er, topics. :)

Thx, J
That may be the end result (but hope not.)  In this case it's not that extensive and "re-replies" sh/w ould be minimal.

-k