moderated Re: Suggestion: Ability to send PM from a member's profile page #suggestion

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 09:39 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
How will the new PM feature interact, if at all, in groups set to reply-to-group with other reply methods disabled?
Perhaps PM could be automatically disabled if "Remove Other Reply Options" is set ? Or be disabled as a separate group option?