moderated Re: Suggestion: Ability to send PM from a member's profile page #suggestion

I think (ironically) that I was one of the original backers of this feature, or even the first (or one of the first) to suggest it. However, since then the "disable other reply options" was implemented, which I find very useful in preventing (or minimizing) offlist conversations. How will the new PM feature interact, if at all, in groups set to reply-to-group with other reply methods disabled? It seems to water it down.