moderated Re: Suggestion: Ability to send PM from a member's profile page #suggestion

Hi All,

An Email button is now shown when viewing a fellow member's group profile page.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 7:37 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 02:38 PM, Duane wrote:
You can show full email addresses in a group by selecting that option at Settings, Privacy, Hide Email Addresses In Archives.  If the archives are public, non-members will still see the figleaf, but members that are signed in will see the email address.  When the option was added, it defaulted to masking because that's what it had been.
Duane,

            Thank you very much for having taken the time to post this.   It's well-nigh impossible to keep up with the many "under the hood" changes at Groups.io, particularly if they're not something one uses with any frequency.

             I hope that this option now defaults to "not masked" for newly created groups.