Re: Strip Out Embedded images #suggestion

dave w

And I'd support doing something, even small steps sooner than later.
It will save a few gigs of space overall, which cant be a bad thing.
Stripping ridiculous sig files isn't that great a harm to messages. They're usualy egotistical crap anyway and as I cme from the early 90's of net, many are an 'abuse' of the privilege ( 4 lines max etc.)!
Given the anal-retentive control freaks who seem to manage- sorry 'OWN'  many groups but themselves do nothing to manage anything let alone 'control' member 'message' behaviour and format to the detriment of other members, an 'auto-flush' feature seems quite appropriate!
+1 Bruce and Shal.
Thanks davew