moderated Re: Google calendar integration #suggestion

Susan Kaiden <suekaiden@...>

Hi. We wanted to update the Facebook group when an event is added to the GIO group, not the other way around. Sorry if I misread the information on the site, but that is what it sounded like to me.

We're in the process of migrating our group over so we're trying to work out the various links.

Thanks!

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, 4:21 PM Toby Kraft <toby@...> wrote:
These features are already present.
From the Help page, "You can get help with Groups.io from the articles below. If you'd like more assistance or have questions, please check out the Group Managers Forum."

see -> https://groups.io/static/features:
"Facebook - Post to your group whenever there is an update to a Facebook Page.", see Admin -> Integrations
see -> https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Sync-with-your-Google-Calendar

Please use this forum to request new features
Thanks
Toby