moderated Re: Google calendar integration #suggestion

Susan Kaiden <suekaiden@...>

Hi, Thanks. We only want to do it one way GIO to Google calendar so that would work, I think!

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, 5:16 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 04:43 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:
No there is no way to sync a Google Calendar yet.
You can subscribe your GIO calendar to your Google calendar. Open your GIO calendar, scroll to the bottom, and click on the "Subscribe the Calendar" button. A dialog box will pop up giving the feed URL (it ends in feed.ics). Punch that into your Google calendar and you're done. Be advised that the calendars are synced by polling...it could take up to 24 hours for your Google calendar to reflect changes to any GIO entries.

At this time there is no way to subscribe your Google calendar to GIO. So in that sense, the two calendars cannot be "synced."

Regards,
Bruce