moderated Re: Moderator privileges

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 04:59 AM, Max H. wrote:
It's not so much a matter of trust as a matter of security.
It's both. But it's also semantics. I have been requesting for a long time (as have several others here) the ability to allow mods to see the member "notes" page as an option rather than automatically (along with the other options already available). That's because I simply don't want all moderators to see the member notes. Often, they are confidential between me and the group member. Often, they involve group dynamics that I don't want certain moderators to know about. I would like to be able to have a class of moderators ("helpers"? "admins"? whatever  - perhaps a different role, or class of moderator) that are willing and able to help with some administrative tasks, but whom I specifically do not want to have access to certain classes of group info. This has nothing to do with security.