moderated Re: Moderator privileges

Max, you took great pains to explain this issue; I think you mentioned a lot of reasons for individual privilege attribution. I´d like to summarize it like this:

There are so many different group types and resulting needs, groups with higher and lower frequentation, groups with more or less delicate subjects, big ones and small ones. And there are moderators with different characteristics and insights (f.e. in human nature), some are very fit in technical matters, some in judgement and specialized knowledge, they also might have different time limits etc. So it´s not necessariliy a matter of trust but one of distribution according to capacities and talents as is done in many teams in “the real world”.

.….therefore I also plead for the possibility for owners to differentiate between moderator´s functionalities and privileges.

Victoria