moderated Make "Resend Conformation" an option on the Pending Members "Action" button. #suggestion

Charlie McB

Being relatively new as a Groups.io owner, it took me a while to find out how to resend a confirmation message to a pending member.  The placement of this function (at the bottom of the member settings page) was not intuitive to me.  Can this "Resend Confirmation Message" be added as an option on the "Action" drop-down menu on the Pending Members page?  That was where I naturally looked. "Resend Pending Membership Notice" is an "Action" option, so it seems reasonable to put "Resend Confirmation Message" there too.

Thanks,

                 -- Charlie