moderated Re: Moderator privileges

I agree and prefer the roles idea.

On Oct 14, 2018, at 9:59 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 12:53 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
There are some group members I trust to handle certain tasks, and others I trust with more. So I second the request being made here. I may have already made it in the past.
Like I said, I have no objection to this.

That being said, I don't know that the "pick and choose from among a menu for ala carte functions" is the way I'd go.  I'd be more inclined to go with more roles that each have successively more permissions.

I'll admit that this is just my personal preference, and I have no real horse in this race.