moderated Re: Moderator privileges

I agree and prefer the roles idea.

On Oct 14, 2018, at 9:59 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 12:53 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
There are some group members I trust to handle certain tasks, and others I trust with more. So I second the request being made here. I may have already made it in the past.
Like I said, I have no objection to this.

That being said, I don't know that the "pick and choose from among a menu for ala carte functions" is the way I'd go.  I'd be more inclined to go with more roles that each have successively more permissions.

I'll admit that this is just my personal preference, and I have no real horse in this race.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 
The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in ignorance.  Huge.  We now have a country that can be told blatant lies — easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001 with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the public? This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J. Simpson jurors.

~ Fran Lebowitz in Ruminator Magazine interview with Susannah McNeely (Aug/Sept 2005)

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.