moderated Re: Moderator privileges

In answer to Brian's point about trusting moderators: there are degrees of trust. You might ask in a parallel fashion, why make some moderators co-owners and others not? The levels of trust are already built in to that extent, at least. And I would like more levels to be built in. There are some group members I trust to handle certain tasks, and others I trust with more. So I second the request being made here. I may have already made it in the past.