moderated Re: Moderator privileges

Bob Bellizzi

A moderator operates at some level in place of the owner with the owner's trust and permission.
Brian is absolutely right.
It's your responsibility as an owner to clearly define the duties of each moderator and to have agreement from each moderator they will carry out those duties.  Without that, it's chaos.
We have several moderators and their duties are clearly described in documents they have signed in addition to confidentiality agreements to protect our members' information.
We also have Mentors with similar agreements whose job is to help members to get the appropriate non technical information that we provide as patient advocates.  Mentors do not approve messages or do other technical group.io type things..
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®