Re: Strip Out Embedded images #suggestion

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 10:50 PM, Shal Farley wrote:

As you may know, images can be embedded in HTML formatted messages using a few different schemes, only one of which ("cid") would be subjected to the existing group Attachments control, and apparently that is also the only scheme that gets listed in the Emailed Photos folder. https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/11066

We should be automatically converting data: images into cid: attachments, which should then appear in Emailed Photos. If there are instances of that not happening, please send me a pointer to them at support as that's a bug.

Thanks, Mark