moderated Re: Language

KWKloeber

I’ll fight to the death that proper grammar and structure are important and should be retained no matter.  For instance, one does not know when something may become unclear (to someone else.) What’s the big deal about doing something properly, too much work? More likely ignorance is bliss.
We all know what it means when getting a txt or email like “Their going to meet us at the restaurant.”  Or “Your a valued customer.”  It doesn’t make it any more palatable jus cuz you know what was meant.
A compound adjective is a compound adjective. Period (or en dash.)