moderated Re: Suggestion: Ability to send PM from a member's profile page #suggestion

Brian,

I clicked through to his profile thinking, "Oh, I'll just send a PM, as what I'd like to tell him really isn't support related," but that option does not exist.

Agreed, the Email button (available on member entries in the Directory) ought to be duplicated in the actual profile page.

That's bugged me before, especially since there's no way to easily get to the entry in the Directory if one got to the profile from a message.
Shal