moderated Re: Language

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 08:49 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
and go back to:   Spamming is strictly prohibited and will lead to an immediate and permanent ban on posting privileges.
I would say "will lead to removal of your account." I had a disgruntled banned member who saved all her emails from the group from years ago and sent multi-page screeds to all of them disparaging the group. Now THAT's spamming. :) Her account was removed altogether.