moderated Re: add mod choices "reply and lock topic" or "reply and moderate topic" #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:32 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
"if I am replying to a locked or moderated topic..."
I am discussing my experience under the software on the other site on which I moderate.  Moderators may respond to a locked topic and on rare occasion I do.

Even though we could moderate a topic in the manner that term is used here, we do not.  There is never a post-by-post review of any given topic, which is what "moderated topic" means here.

All I'm trying to get at is that, via the software, moderators there do not have any restrictions on the the topics to which they can respond.  That's just a way the software is written (or, perhaps I should say, is written to allow - as I had absolutely nothing to do with the initial setup of that site, so it could be how the site owner and admin elected to use the available options in settings).