moderated Re: add mod choices "reply and lock topic" or "reply and moderate topic" #suggestion

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 07:22 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
even to have to approve my own posts.  It's an extra step I just don't want to have to take.
It just gives me an extra chance to imagine how the intended audience might receive what I've written. I sometimes find off-key notes in a post that way, and can correct them. :)