moderated Re: add mod choices "reply and lock topic" or "reply and moderate topic" #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 08:15 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
That's not related to this issue, although I agree with that suggestion as well. This issue is being able to lock or moderate a topic quickly enough, before anybody jumps into the conversation.
The title of this topic is "reply and . . .".   That directly implies the topic already exists.   Being able to lock same, or impose moderation on same, then retain the ability to add to it as a moderator or owner gives the same end result.

If you're talking about "post initial and lock/moderate" that's a different issue.  But I'd say in way more than 90% of cases if you post a new topic and the next thing you do is lock/moderate it the chances of a "jump in" is very slim indeed (and you can remove it, if necessary).