moderated Re: add mod choices "reply and lock topic" or "reply and moderate topic" #suggestion

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 04:20 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Wouldn't it just make more sense for group owners or moderators to have permission to reply to any topic
That's not related to this issue, although I agree with that suggestion as well. This issue is being able to lock or moderate a topic quickly enough, before anybody jumps into the conversation.