moderated Re: Moderator vs Manager

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 03:46 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
The moderator is also absolutely not an equal when they are exercising the role,
Absolutely right. I meant to say that as well.

I do have one group where I have made everyone a moderator, but it's unusual. It's the group for my block, and there was a former yahoo group where the moderator held her role over everyone's head, she was the only one who could issue invitations to the other neighbors, etc. I wanted a group where everyone had invitation power and felt like an equal. (It's still not really true, because as group owner I can make others moderators or not, etc.). But I think this is really an exception to the rule.