moderated Re: add mod choices "reply and lock topic" or "reply and moderate topic" #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 07:30 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
To avoid that, I am suggesting including moderator options "reply and lock" and "reply and moderate" under the "more" menu, thus eliminating the problem.
IMHO this suggestion has merit, although my own preference would be for the additional capabilities to be provided via additional Reply + Lock & Reply + Moderate buttons beside the existing Reply to Group rather than be selected via the More tab.

Chris