moderated Approval link ABOVE pending message? #suggestion

Max H.

Since I want to check the formatting and attachments of most messages, I wind up approving all of them via the web after previewing and often editing them. (It's an announcement group for our PTSA, and some school staff members will often forward messages that are hard to read unless I clean them up. I'm not editing the content of personal messages, mostly just the layout of forwarded messages for readability.)

The ONE thing I miss about Y**** groups is that the link to approve a message appeared before the pending message. Now, with Groups.io I have to scroll down past the submitted message to find the link.

Is it just me? Does anyone else think this might save them a few seconds on most approvals? Or would it make moderating harder for you?