moderated Re: Reply options #suggestion

Tom Vail

Shal, thanks for the background.  But are you saying that folks don't always think about which button they are clicking?  May it never be!

But since that is reality, I can see the logic and am good with it.  It would be nice if the button was in line with the others on the left so it is more obvious and still require 2 steps.

As to recording the event in the activity log, I was not suggesting the message be recorded, just the fact that the system sent it.  It would only be available to moderators, so still be private to the general membership.  Having the event recorded can help moderators troubleshoot problems.

Peace,
Tom