locked Re: Transfers

Marlin47

On 2/18/2015 8:32 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
Mark,

At the other extreme I had proposed a more complicated scheme where Groups.io ingests all the content, but holds each member's content hidden until that member signifies permission to display it. That I think would satisfy both TOS and copyright requirements.

-- Shal

Shal, if the member gives permission for his message to be transferred and made available on an entirely new system, how can you cope with one of his messages being a "reply" that contains the original message written by yet another member who may not like the idea at all?

Just wondering.

Marlin